Packaging Technicians – Full and Part time
Ananda Hemp is hiring full and part time Packaging Technician positions, designed to allow both employees and the company to grow and prosper. All positions are Monday-Friday, first, swing, or second shift with flexible hours.
As a Packaging Technician, your main objective is to effectively package our products to our world-class standards.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Operate in a cleanroom environment wearing appropriate PPE
• Operating and cleaning packaging equipment
• Monitoring and performing Quality Assurance checks as outlined in standard operating procedures
• Prepare secondary packaging for upcoming bottling runs
• Shrink wrap finished goods and deliver to fulfillment
• Clean and sanitize work surfaces, equipment, and production spaces as needed
Qualified candidates having the following experiences are encouraged to apply:
• High school diploma or GED
• Food service experience
• Valid driver’s license
• Able to lift, carry, and push up to 25 lbs
• Experience with packaging equipment and wearing PPE
• Reliable attendance
• Willing to take a drug test and background check
The ideal candidate will prosper having the following characteristics:
• Professional and courteous attitude
• A passion for providing world-class quality
• Safety conscious
• Team player
• High attention to detail
• Basic understanding of English
Must be local to Cynthiana, Kentucky.
Please email resumes/work history to: [email protected] or call 859-298-3835 with questions.
About the Company:
Ananda Hemp’s parent company Ecofibre Ltd., an Australian genetic development company, owns the world’s largest private cannabis seed bank consisting of over 300+ cultivars and ascensions gathered from nearly every continent on the planet. These genetics are the foundation for our primary operations in Kentucky, USA where we work side-by-side with generational farmers to bring to market the highest quality hemp-derived products.
We are committed to the revitalization of the hemp plant for the benefit of rural American farmers as well as the customers that purchase Ananda Hemp farm-to-table products grown proudly in the heart of Kentucky.