Maple Dijon Balsamic Vinaigrette
We hope you enjoy this delicious maple dijon dressing made from scratch!
- 4 Tb. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tb. Dijon Mustard
- 3 Tb. Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- Salt And Pepper to taste
- Eight Dropperfuls of Ananda Hemp Spectrum 200
- Blend 1 Tb. of balsamic vinegar and 1Tb. of dijon mustard
- Slowly add the maple syrup, 3 Tb. balsamic vinegar, 8 Dropperfuls of Ananda Hemp Extract, Olive Oil, and A touch of salt and pepper.
- Blend together with wire wisk.
- Makes 1 cup of salad dressing or eight 2tb. servings.
Enjoy with friends!