Cacao Coconut Bars
If you’d like a sweet way to ingest our Full Spectrum Hemp Extracts, try mixing a whole bottle with this mouth watering Cacao Bar recipe!
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 2/3 Cup Honey
- 1/2 Cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 3/4 Cup Oatmeal, either quick or old fashioned
- 1 2/3 Cup Chocolate Chips or Raw Cacao Chips
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 Tb Walnuts, chopped
- One Spectrum 200 Tincture
- Combine the peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil in a 2 qt. saucepan. Stir over low heat until blended and the coconut oil is melted.
- Add one full bottle of Ananda Hemp’s Spectrum 200.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, remove from heat and continue stirring until the chips are melted. Stir in oats and Ananda Hemp Extract.
- Line a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Spread the cookie batter in the prepared pan. Sprinkle with the walnuts.
- Cool in the refrigerator until set. Cut into 24 bars.
- Serving size 2 bars.
Enjoy with friends!